Friday, April 28, 2017

A few quick updates

 





  Greetings all! I pray this day is finding you doing well and happy... Although the temperatures are soaring as high as I'd like them to this time of year, the sun is however, shining.

     I just wanted to send out a quick post and let you know about some updates. I've been making some positive changes to accommodate the growing popularity of my blog and my book publications. First of all, I'd like to say thank you for your continued support. I truly, from the bottom of my heart love sharing life with you! Life is a wild ride that isn't meant to be spent without the company of others.

    I've made some (what I hope are) positive upgrades to my webpage:
          http://sarastjohn.wixsite.com/author
     I felt it was missing a little something so I've added a few features. There is a section now where you can sign up to receive updates. There is also a reach out page, where you can send me an email- ask questions or whatever.
I've also linked my blog to my website, so whether you visit this page or my webpage you can easily find my blog.

   I'm back to using Twitter again, I had stepped away temporarily. Let's just say I was having some technical issues with posting stuff. *technology* You can find me on there @sarastjohn1 
I'm also on Instagram, sarast.john_author

    There will be a promo coming up soon with "The Beloved series." It will be posted on the Sara St.John Author page and most likely the Beloved page too on Facebook and depending on participation and popularity, I may run it on Instagram too. Since I'm quite limitless with the internet, I may run the promo on here too! So stay tuned in all the right places, you know how to find me *wink*

    So, with all that being said, thank you all once again! I wholeheartedly enjoy hearing from you and receiving your feedback. Please remember to leave reviews, we Indie authors especially appreciate them. It helps us break through the tough book market amidst all the big book companies. Support the little guy! Thank you once again! I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on the wondrous web in the near future.

     Be blessed by being a blessing to someone else!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment